Proven Legal Firm Serving Montrose and other Colorado Communities
If you are claiming compensation for injuries caused by another party’s negligence, such as a motor vehicle accident or a slip and fall accident, it makes sense to retain an experienced personal injury lawyer to represent you. Insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart, and when you deal with them directly, they are likely to offer a settlement that is far less than you deserve.
Why Hire Mark S. Rubinstein?
Mark S. Rubinstein has decades of experience representing clients in Montrose and other Colorado communities. He is uniquely qualified by his professional experience to represent you in a personal injury claim.
Mr. Rubinstein genuinely cares about his clients’ legal concerns, and he will give your case his personal attention — not hand it off to a paralegal or associate. You can have confidence that he has the experience, skills, and dedication to protecting your rights and interests.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We help our Colorado clients pursue compensation in a range of personal injury matters, including:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents have many causes, but most involve driver factors such as drunk driving, distracted driving, drowsy driving, aggressive driving, or speeding. Get help from a trusted Montrose auto accident lawyer today.
- Motorcycle crashes: As stated in the Hurt Report prepared for the U.S. Department of Transportation, two-thirds of all motorcycle accidents involving other vehicles occur because the other driver violated the motorcyclist’s right-of-way.
- Bicycle accidents: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics, 743 bicyclists died and 48,000 were injured in traffic accidents in recent years.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Walking may be beneficial, but it is not always safe. NHTSA reports that 4,735 pedestrians were killed and 66,000 were injured in traffic crashes in a single recent year.
- Premises liability: Hazardous conditions on a property, such as wet floors, defective staircases, inadequate lighting, and lack of security can give rise to premises liability claims.
- Defective product claims: Manufacturers have a duty to ensure that their products are reasonably safe for use by the public. When they fail in that duty, they should be held accountable for the damages.
Get the Legal Help You Need in Montrose
If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence in Montrose, Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. can help. Contact us by telephone or email. If you are unable to travel to Mark Rubinstein’s Law Office, Mr. Rubinstein is willing to travel to meet you.
Our Office in Montrose, Colorado
Montrose became a town in 1882 after the Ute Indians were removed from their land to a reservation in Utah. It had several other names before Montrose, including Pomona, Dad’s Town, and Uncompahgre Town.
The town was originally founded to provide supplies to mining communities, but with the decline of mining, the area became an agricultural community. The Gunnison Tunnel was constructed and opened in 1909 to provide irrigation to the valley. When the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad Company built its railroad from Denver to Salt Lake City through Montrose in 1882, the town became a hub for commerce and transportation.
Montrose, CO 81401