Proven Legal Firm Serving Montrose and other Colorado Communities
Criminal charges should not be taken lightly. In addition to penalties such as jail time and fines, a criminal conviction on your record can have a negative impact on your future, and an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side can make all the difference.
If you are claiming compensation for injuries caused by another party’s negligence, such as a motor vehicle accident or a slip and fall accident, it makes sense to retain an experienced personal injury lawyer to represent you. Insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart, and when you deal with them directly, they are likely to offer a settlement that is far less than you deserve.
Why Hire Mark S. Rubinstein?
Mark S. Rubinstein has decades of experience representing clients in Montrose and other Colorado communities. He is uniquely qualified by his professional experience to defend you against criminal charges or represent you in a personal injury claim.
Mr. Rubinstein genuinely cares about his clients’ legal concerns, and he will give your case his personal attention — not hand it off to a paralegal or associate. You can have confidence that he has the experience, skills, and dedication to protecting your rights and interests.
Legal Cases We Handle
At Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C., we focus our practice on criminal defense and personal injury matters. Criminal cases we handle include:
- Drug offenses: Because of his four years with the Denver Drug Court Project, Mark S. Rubinstein is uniquely qualified to defend clients against drug charges, including possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacturing, and cultivation.
- DUI: If you have been charged with DUI, contact a Colorado criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. A conviction can have serious consequences, including suspension or revocation of your license, higher insurance rates, and a criminal conviction on your record.
- DUID: Mr. Rubinstein is adept at defending clients against DUID charges, particularly driving under the influence of marijuana, since its recent legalization for recreational use.
- Traffic offenses: We defend clients charged with serious traffic offenses, such as driving with a revoked or suspended license, failure to report an accident, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless or careless driving, eluding a police officer, or habitual traffic offenses.
- Burglary and theft: If you have been charged with a theft crime, you may be facing misdemeanor or felony charges, depending on the value of the property you are accused of stealing. It is vital to have a knowledgeable attorney acting in your defense.
- Fraud and embezzlement: These white-collar criminal charges carry heavy penalties and conviction can destroy your professional reputation. If you suspect you are under investigation, consult with a lawyer immediately, even if you have not been charged with a crime.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence charges may be common, but law enforcement and prosecutors take them seriously, and so should you.
- Assault and battery: The penalties you are facing with assault charges depend on the degree of assault. We defend clients against first, second, and third-degree assault charges and against charges of battery
We help our Colorado clients pursue compensation in a range of personal injury matters, including:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents have many causes, but most involve driver factors such as drunk driving, distracted driving, drowsy driving, aggressive driving, or speeding. Get help from a trusted Montrose auto accident lawyer today.
- Motorcycle crashes: As stated in the Hurt Report prepared for the U.S. Department of Transportation, two-thirds of all motorcycle accidents involving other vehicles occur because the other driver violated the motorcyclist’s right-of-way.
- Bicycle accidents: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics, 743 bicyclists died and 48,000 were injured in traffic accidents in recent years.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Walking may be beneficial, but it is not always safe. NHTSA reports that 4,735 pedestrians were killed and 66,000 were injured in traffic crashes in a single recent year.
- Premises liability: Hazardous conditions on a property, such as wet floors, defective staircases, inadequate lighting, and lack of security can give rise to premises liability claims.
- Defective product claims: Manufacturers have a duty to ensure that their products are reasonably safe for use by the public. When they fail in that duty, they should be held accountable for the damages.
Get the Legal Help You Need in Montrose
If you are facing criminal charges or injured because of someone else’s negligence in Montrose, Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. can help. Contact us by telephone or email. if you are unable to travel to Mark Rubinstein’s Law Office, Mr. Rubinstein is willing to travel to meet you.
Our Office in Montrose, Colorado
Montrose became a town in 1882 after the Ute Indians were removed from their land to a reservation in Utah. It had several other names before Montrose, including Pomona, Dad’s Town, and Uncompahgre Town.
The town was originally founded to provide supplies to mining communities, but with the decline of mining, the area became an agricultural community. The Gunnison Tunnel was constructed and opened in 1909 to provide irrigation to the valley. When the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad Company built its railroad from Denver to Salt Lake City through Montrose in 1882, the town became a hub for commerce and transportation.
Montrose, CO 81401