Experienced Garfield County, CO, and Glenwood Springs Criminal Defense Attorney Ready To Fight For You
If you are dealing with a difficult legal situation, your best course of action is to consult with an experienced Garfield criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Whether you are facing criminal charges or suffering injuries caused by someone else’s negligence, the sooner your lawyer begins investigating and preparing your case, the better the potential outcome.
At Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C., we represent individuals who have been arrested or charged with crimes and those who have been injured through the negligence of others. Mark Rubinstein has been practicing law in Colorado for 22 years and is uniquely qualified in both criminal defense and personal injury matters in Garfield County, CO.
Why Should You Hire Us As Your Garfield Criminal Defense Attorney?
Attorney Mark Rubinstein is always available to his clients. He personally works through each case, never leaving it to associates or paralegals, and gives each matter his individualized attention. He is a dedicated legal advocate who cares about the outcome of his clients’ cases.
Mr. Rubinstein spent more than 4 years in the Denver Drug Court Project, a court devoted entirely to drug offenses, which enhances his qualifications as a drug offense attorney. He has also worked for a large insurance defense firm, which could bring his clients a distinct advantage in personal injury matters.
Our Practice Areas
The practice of Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C., a trusted and experienced Glenwood Springs criminal defense lawyer, is devoted exclusively to criminal defense and personal injury matters, and we have an extensive knowledge base in those areas. We handle a range of criminal cases, including:
- Drug offenses: If you have been arrested or charged with possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacturing, or cultivation, call Mark Rubinstein at your first opportunity.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol: A thorough defense can make a difference in the outcome with charges. Mr. Rubenstein will challenge every flaw in the prosecution’s case against you.
- Driving under the influence of drugs: Conviction of driving under the influence of drugs carries serious penalties, including possible jail time.
- Traffic offenses: We can provide the defense you need for traffic offenses such as habitual traffic offender, reckless or careless driving, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident, driving with a revoked or suspended license, or eluding a police officer.
- Fraud and embezzlement: A white-collar crime investigation could go on for years or months before you are officially charged. If you are under investigation, call our office right away.
- Burglary and theft: Theft offenses can be misdemeanors or felonies and penalties in Colorado can range from $250 in fines to 4-12 years in prison and up to $750,000 in fines.
- Assault and battery: Depending on the severity of the crime, assault is charged at different levels. We handle first, second, and third-degree assault charges, and charges of battery.
- Domestic violence: These charges can arise out of a situation with a partner, a family member, or anyone involved in a close domestic relationship. A conviction can result in jail time and fines.
The law office of Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. can help Glenwood Springs and Garfield County personal injury victims pursue the compensation they need to get on with their lives. We handle a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports an injury rate in recent years in the U.S. of 732 people injured in traffic crashes per 100,000 population.
- Motorcycle crashes: As stated in a report on the findings of a study conducted by the U.S. Department of Transportation known as the Hurt Report, two-thirds of the accidents involving a motorcycle and another vehicle are caused by the other driver.
- Bicycle accidents: According to NHTSA statistics, 48,000 bicyclists were injured in traffic accidents in recent years, and 743 were killed.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians are completely unprotected and vulnerable to serious injuries when hit by a 3,000-pound vehicle. Negligent drivers who seriously injure pedestrians may be held liable for the damage they cause.
- Defective products: If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one because of a defective product, we can help you pursue compensation from the manufacturer or other responsible parties.
- Premises liability cases: Hazardous conditions on a property can cause accidents and serious injuries for unsuspecting visitors. We can help you hold property owners accountable.
Legal Help in Glenwood Springs and Garfield County
The Garfield County, CO and Glenwood Springs criminal defense attorney you choose to represent you can make a significant difference in the outcome of the legal issues you are facing. Contact Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. today for outstanding representation in your criminal defense or personal injury case.
Our Garfield County Office in Colorado
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
With a population of 9,840, Glenwood Springs is located 60 miles west of Vail and 40 miles north of Aspen, Colorado. The city is home to Glenwood Hot Springs and a network of natural underground vapor caves and is also known for its hiking, kayaking, climbing, rafting, and fly fishing.