If you are facing criminal charges in Breckenridge, Dillon, or anywhere in Summit County, your future is at stake, and the lawyer you choose to represent you could make all the difference in the outcome of your case. If you have been seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, an experienced personal injury attorney can mean the difference between a meager settlement and a substantial financial recovery.
Why Choose Us?
Attorney Mark S. Rubinstein is a seasoned trial lawyer with 22 years of experience who has handled a wide range of criminal defense and personal injury cases for clients in the mountain communities of Colorado. He is uniquely qualified to defend Colorado people against drug charges through his four years of experience in the Denver Drug Court Project. Before he began his current practice, he worked with a large insurance defense firm for more than four years, which gives him a distinct edge in handling personal injury claims for his clients.
Mr. Rubinstein handles his cases personally instead of handing the work off to paralegals, law clerks, or associates. He is always available to his clients, night or day, and you can rest assured that he will give your case his full attention and work hard to protect your rights and interests.
Areas of Practice
At Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C., we defend clients against a range of criminal charges, including:
- DUI: In Colorado, DUI conviction can have serious consequences. Penalties include fines, license suspension or revocation, and a criminal record that can affect the rest of your life.
- DUID: Although recreational use of marijuana after age 21 is now legal in Colorado, it is illegal to drive with 5 nanograms of THC or more in your system.
- Drug offenses: We provide experienced criminal defense for clients charged with possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacturing, and cultivation.
- Traffic offenses: Mark S. Rubinstein can represent you in offenses such as failure to report an accident, leaving the scene of an accident, driving with a revoked or suspended license, reckless or careless driving, eluding a police officer, or habitual traffic offenses.
- Assault and battery: We defend clients against first, second, and third-degree assault charges and battery charges.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence charges may include allegations of threats, harassment, stalking, assault, and child abuse.
- Burglary and theft: Depending of the value of the property you are accused of stealing, theft crimes can be charged as either misdemeanors or felonies.
- Fraud and embezzlement: These charges can have a serious impact on your professional reputation, in addition to the severe penalties they carry.
On behalf of our clients, we pursue compensation in a range of personal injury matters, including:
- Auto accidents: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 32,719 people died, and 2,313,000 were injured in traffic crashes on U.S. roadways in a single recent year.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists lack the protection of an enclosed vehicle. NHTSA states that more than 80% of all motorcycle crashes result in injury or death for the rider.
- Bicycle accidents: As reported by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), bicyclists make up approximately 2% of all traffic fatalities in the nation every year.
- Pedestrian Accidents: According to NHTSA, in a recent year, on average, 13 pedestrians were killed, and 181 were injured in traffic accidents every day in the U.S.
- Premises liability claims: When property owners fail to maintain their property free of hazardous conditions, resulting injuries can give rise to premises liability claims.
- Defective products: Manufacturers of defective and dangerous products should be held accountable for the harm their products cause.
Legal Help in Breckenridge, Dillon, and Summit County
If you are facing criminal charges or have suffered serious personal injury in Breckenridge, Dillon, and Summit County, don’t face your situation alone! You will need an experienced Colorado lawyer by your side to protect your rights and fight for the best possible outcome in your case. Contact Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. for a dedicated legal advocate and the skilled representation you need.
Our Summit County Office in Dillon/Breckenridge, Colorado
Breckenridge was founded in 1859 by a small group of prospectors, after which the Gold Rush brought in droves of settlers. The town became known as “Colorado’s Kingdom” when it was inadvertently left off the U.S. map in the mid-1800s.
Dredge mining with the use of gold dredging boats began in 1898. The boats worked the creeks and riverbeds in the area for more than 20 years, permanently altering the landscape in the process.
Today Breckenridge is a Rocky Mountain ski resort town, where tourists go for the breathtaking scenery, skiing, sledding, and snowshoeing in the winter, and hiking, fishing and watersports in the summer.
Breckenridge/Dillon/Summit County Office
Dillon, CO 80435