A skilled and experienced Avon and Vail criminal defense lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your legal issue. If you are facing criminal charges in Avon or Vail, CO, or anywhere in Eagle County, your future and freedom are at risk.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you may be dealing with medical expenses, lost earnings, and physical and mental pain and suffering. In either case, you can find the high-quality representation you need at the law offices of Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. – your most trusted choice for an Avon, Vail, or Eagle County criminal defense lawyer.
Why Choose Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C. as Your Criminal Defense Attorney?
Attorney Mark S. Rubinstein has been practicing law in the mountain communities of Colorado for 22 years. He is a seasoned trial lawyer who has handled a wide range of criminal defense cases, and no matter what you are charged with, he will gather information and focus on a legal strategy geared to protect your interests. He spent more than 4 years in the Denver Drug Court Project, which makes him uniquely qualified to defend you against drug charges.
In personal injury and wrongful death matters, you can rely on your trusted Eagle County – including Avon and Vail – criminal defense lawyer, Mark Rubinstein, to aggressively pursue the compensation you are entitled to receive. His 4 plus years working for a large insurance defense firm have given him an edge in this practice area. He handles all his cases personally, never leaving it to associates or paralegals, and is always available to his clients, day and night.
Cases We Handle
At the law offices of Mark S. Rubinstein, we have successfully handled a range of criminal defense and personal injury matters. Types of criminal cases we handle include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol: DUI carries serious penalties in Colorado, including suspension or revocation of your driver’s license and fines, along with the consequence of a criminal conviction on your record.
- Driving under the influence of drugs: Although marijuana is legal in Colorado, DUID is not and penalties upon conviction may include jail time and license suspension or revocation.
- Drug offenses: Attorney Rubinstein is uniquely qualified to provide defense against charges of possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacturing, or cultivation of drugs.
- Domestic violence: We can defend you against accusations of threats, harassment, stalking, assault, and child abuse and restraining orders in domestic violence cases.
- Assault and battery: We handle charges of first, second, and third-degree assault and battery.
- Burglary and theft: Depending on the amount you are accused of stealing, you may be facing felony charges in theft and burglary cases. Consult with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
- Fraud and embezzlement: Conviction of fraud and embezzlement charges can destroy your career and professional reputation, in addition to possible penalties of jail time and restitution.
- Traffic offenses: You need legal representation for certain traffic offenses, including driving with a revoked or suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident, eluding a police officer, reckless or careless driving, and habitual traffic offenses.
In personal injury and wrongful death matters, we work hard to recover full and fair compensation for our clients in a range of cases, including:
- Car accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that 32,719 people were killed and 2,313,000 were injured in U.S. traffic accidents in a single recent year.
- Motorcycle crashes: Many motorcycle accidents occur because other drivers fail to see or register the presence of the motorcycle on the road and violate the motorcyclist’s right-of-way.
- Bicycle accidents: According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), every year, bicyclists account for approximately 2% of all traffic fatalities.
- Pedestrian accidents: A total of 4,735 pedestrians were killed and 66,000 were injured in a recent year, according to NHTSA statistics.
- Defective products: Manufacturers have a duty to consumers to ensure the reasonable safety of their products. When they fail in that duty, they should be held accountable.
- Premises liability accidents: Slip and fall and other accidents can cause serious injuries when property owners fail to maintain their property reasonably free of hazards.
Call Mark S. Rubinstein Today!
If you are facing a serious legal situation, your best course of action is to contact an experienced Eagle County, Avon, or Vail criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. At the law offices of Mark S. Rubinstein, P.C., you will find a Vail attorney with the skills and experience you need in criminal defense or personal injury matters. Call our office today or contact us online for the legal help you need.
Our Avon and Vail Office in Eagle County, Colorado
Vail/Avon/Vail Valley/Eagle County Office
Vail, Colorado is a town in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with a population of 5,328 as reported by the U.S. Census Bureau, and home to North America’s largest and most popular ski resort. The town was built and established as base for the ski resort, which celebrated its first season in December of 1962. It is well known as the place to go for serious skiers and celebrities, and has also become a popular site for snowboarders in recent years.